Account still cleanup after one day

Hi, I’m having the same error “account is still in cleanup”. Can someone help look into this? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi There - i have the same problem - could you kindly look into this for me. @esanina

1 Like

@MK2020 @utbrian which course and lab do you have problems with?

1 Like

Thanks @esanina . I had problems with Lab 2, and it was resolved by @chris.favila.

1 Like

Hi,
Supposedly there should be a form for this, but I cannot find it when searching for “cleanup”. So please assist me here.

AI & LLMs, Lab 3: The kernel died right before the end of the lab, so I need to redo the whole thing. Unfortunately, the account has been in cleanup, it seems. I tried to restart it multiple times since yesterday. Waiting overnight did not help, waiting for approx. 40 minutes right now also did not help. The AWS dot at the top left remains red. Could you please reset this for me?`

Kind Regards,
Rickard

1 Like

This still does not work. I do not see how I will be able to complete this course, given that the final lab environment crashed and won’t restart. Can I have my money back?

1 Like

Hi ,
I am in lab 1, and I am not able to launch the lab as it throws message as “account is still in cleanup” for last 1 hour.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, stuck not being able to start the lab. I had started it earlier, it crashed on loading the dataset, and now it keeps displaying the “account is still in cleanup” message.

1 Like

@Rickard_Klockare @Basant_Singh I refreshed your accounts and the labs should be working now. In case of any other issues please submit the form.

@srf could could you please submit the following form.

1 Like

I have just submitted the form with the “account is still in cleanup” error as well. Thank you

1 Like