Alexandre Siqueira beginning on AI studies

Hi everyone!

My name is Alexandre Siqueira, and I’m excited to be a part of the DeepLearning.AI community!

I’m a 58-year-old developer from Brazil with 8 years of experience in web development. I’m passionate about AI and eager to transition my career into machine learning and AI app development.

My journey with AI

My interest in AI began a few years ago when I started learning about machine learning and deep learning. I was fascinated by the potential of AI to solve real-world problems and improve people’s lives.

I’ve been taking online courses and working on personal projects to learn more about AI. I’m particularly interested in natural language processing and computer vision.

My goals

My goal is to become a skilled machine learning engineer and AI developer. I want to use my skills to create innovative AI solutions that make a positive impact on the world.

I’m excited to be a part of the DeepLearning.AI community and learn from other AI enthusiasts. I’m confident that this community will help me achieve my goals.

Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Hi @siqale

Welcome to the community. How encouraging to hear from experienced professional on the learning path with the goal to switch career. Please feel free to check out the learning resources and post query, the community members and mentors are just happy to help.

1 Like