AWS account deactivated

I had taken a one month break due to my exams and now when I’m trying to resume I’m unable to access the labs.

Can someone please help me out!

Is your subscription active for the course or is it expired

It’s active I guess. I reset my deadlines and the assignment is due tomorrow.

1 Like

Can you check once and let me know, the issue with lab are sorted out

It is still the same

I’m facing a similar issue with course 3 labs. It sets the timer for 2 minutes only. Hence, it is not possible to complete those labs

1 Like

@bluebunny Could you please send me your coursera username. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, but for me it claims that I’ve spent ~ 18 000 min on the labs…

1 Like

I am also having the same issue. Took a break from the course, and now it says AWS account deactivated. Help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hi, I also have this issue for Course 2 Lab 1. I’ve had multiple issues with this lab in particular. Some help would be appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Hello,
I got the same issue in C1W3 can you please help me !
i’ve already posted it and tagged you
Thank you in advance

1 Like

@skander_tlili thank you for the message. I have refreshed your lab account.

1 Like

Hello @esanina , I am getting issue on the lab for course “Generative AI with Large Language Models”: “Week 2 lab Fine-Tune a Generative AI Model for Dialogue Summarization”
I am getting the message : AWS account deactivated at 2023-10-25T07:23:04-07:00
Can you please reactivate/ refresh the account
Thanks in advance…

1 Like

@Saleem_Javed the account is reactivated now.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, it worked.

2 Likes

@esanina, please reactivate my account too : AWS account deactivated at 2023-10-21T15:36:16-07:00

Can you reactivate it?
My name is Balaji Somalinga Devadass

the error was from course “Generative AI with Large Language Models”: “Week 2 lab Fine-Tune a Generative AI Model for Dialogue Summarization”

1 Like

@balajisdcbe please note that this message should be in the GenAI course discussions.

The resolve the issue please submit the form: GenAI with LLMs Lab Issue Report

1 Like

Hi,
I have tried multiple forums and Coursera and qwicklab, none helped, hope you can help
I have submitted the form

Thanks,
Balaji Devadass

1 Like

@balajisdcbe your lab account was refreshed. Could you please try to access it again.

1 Like

Thanks Esanina, finally was able to complete the lab after 13 days of blocker

2 Likes