C1_W3_Assignment: UNQ_C6 Unexpected Error

My notebook produces all correct output, all functions marked correct except UNQ_C6. What does the below error mean?

Thanks
Bowden

Code Cell UNQ_C6: Unexpected error (TypeError("_sum_dispatcher() missing 1 required positional argument: 'a'",)) occurred during function check. We expected function compute_class_sens_spec to return type <class 'tuple'>. Please check that this function is defined properly.

If you see many functions being marked as incorrect, try to trace back your steps & identify if there is an incorrect function that is being used in other steps.

This dependency may be the cause of the errors.

I’m not a mentor for that course, but looking at the error message, it says somewhere in the cell labeled #UNQ_C6, you have called a function but left out one of the required arguments.

Hello Wise,

Can you share the screenshot of the error you got.

UNQ C6 contains true positive, true negative, false positive and false negative which requires you class the pred and label which you need to tuple while writing the codes for all the four codes tp, tn, fp and fn. Check if in these codes you have tuple the class correctly.

if still encountering the error, you can share the code for C6 via personal DM. Click on my name and then message.

Regards
DP