C1_W3_Exercise issue

I am not able to progress beyond 4.4 as the notebooks are not getting created.

Any ideas to resolve this?

The exercises in the course worked for me.

If you are stuck and need some extra pairs of eyes, please post a screenshot or two about how you configured and fitted the AutoML job prior to reaching this issue.

2 Likes

Thanks David. I sorted it. It was a wrong parameter passing. Now I am done with this exercise and more.

1 Like

Excellent! Keep up the great work.

1 Like

hi krahman, Can you please help me in my week 3 lab assignment I’m not able to run complete week 3
can you provide link of the assignment you done please

hi david, Can you please help me in my week 3 lab assignment I’m not able to run complete week 3
can you provide link of the assignment you done please

Hi @TharunKommaddi ,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the week 3 lab.
The Coursera Honor Code states that: *“You may not share your solutions to homework, quizzes, or exams with anyone else unless explicitly permitted by the instructor. This includes anything written by you, as well as any official solutions provided by the course staff.”
With that, learners or mentors are not allowed to post their solutions on Github or share with other learners, as it will violate this agreement and can result in sanctions imposed by Coursera.

Best Wishes,
Ivy

1 Like

Dear Sir /Madam ,

Sorry to say, I didn’t sent my solutions to anyone. So please help me in grading my week 3 lab solutions

Best Regards,
Tharun Kommaddi

Hi @TharunKommaddi ,
Can you give us more information about the problem you have with grading your week 3 lab?

Dear Sir /Madam,

I’m not able to get the results even though I wrote corect code there and I was graded for exercise 5 -10 and I was not graded exercise 1-4 so please help me out

Tharun Kommaddi