C2W1 Assignment - grader output showed error

Hi I have also similar issues

I followed the above steps:
I have noted all the steps and copied all the existing solutions to the C2W1_Assignment.ipynb.` However, still, the grader output showed an error.

It shows the following error
Following error
There was a problem compiling the code from your notebook. Details:
‘NoneType’ object is not iterable

Could you please assist with this?

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for reporting! Please check your inbox. We might need a copy of your notebook to replicate the issue.

1 Like

Hi Subodh! Saw the issue in your notebook. By the way, I noticed that you sent the notebook for C2W2 instead of C2W1. I hope that is intentional. The problem in the notebook is the #grade-up-to-here tag was used after a cell that is throwing errors (i.e. the Transform component). If you want to use partial grading, you will want to use that tag after the cell that is working correctly. For example, as shown below, I placed it in the cell where you run the ExampleValidator.

With this, you should be able to get a partial grade of 71/100. Take note that once you complete the other cells, you need to erase/relocate the #grade-up-to-here tag if you want your grade to update. Otherwise, the grader will ignore the other cells and your score will remain at 71 even if all the cells are already done.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am getting the grader output error after submitting my assignemnt. “There was a problem compiling the code from your notebook. Details:
‘NoneType’ object is not callable”

I tried the suggestions in the thread given above to rename the notebook and got the latest version of the lab. I am still getting the same error . Please assist to look into this . Thank you

1 Like

Hi Folks,

I am getting 3/10 for the “Compare Training and Evaluation Statistics” section of the notebook, despite having updated and refreshed the lab to the newest version after renaming my previous version. Here is the error output:

Failed test case: rhs_name incorrectly set.
Expected:
True,
but got:
False.

Failed test case: lhs_name incorrectly set.
Expected:
True,
but got:
False.

What should I do? I have correctly specified “EVAL_DATASET” as the lhs_name, etc.

1 Like

I have actually tried the solution steps 3 times without them fixing the problem. Please help.

1 Like

Hello @Sudha_Ravi & @Hughkf
If the refreshing notebook didn’t work then please go to the directory of assignment files and delete all files or folders in it, then get a new copy of them and paste your solutions. (Be careful about your current solution, I suggest you download it and have a local backup of it on your computer)

1 Like

There was a problem compiling the code from your notebook. Details:
name ‘CsvExampleGen’ is not defined

Can you help me? I wrote all the codes correctly, but it still says that there are errors and the output does not appear

1 Like

Hello @LAMA_SAEED_OTHMAN_AL ,

Sorry for the late response.
Looks like your post refers to the C2W3 exercise, as in C2W1 the ExampleGen is not being used. Does the following help you further?

BR
maarten

Hi, I’m was facing the issue " There was a problem compiling the code from your notebook. Details:
name ‘CsvExampleGen’ is not defined "

I resolved it by adding required imports inside ### START CODE HERE as the imports didn’t work when I added it in new cell
EG:

START CODE HERE

from tfx.components import CsvExampleGen
from tfx.components import ExampleValidator
from tfx.components import SchemaGen
from tfx.components import StatisticsGen
from tfx.components import Transform

1 Like

The results are correct but the grader gives me the following error in all the cells:

“There was a problem compiling the code from your notebook. Details:
init() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘instance_name’”

I have tried to reboot and obtain the latest version of the notebook but it does not reboot.