C2W2 notebook does not get graded

Hello,
I faced a problem that my submission does not get graded, and grading on all questions says:

There was a problem compiling the code from your notebook. Details:
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'outputs'

I searched this community, some said: remove the “#grade-to-be-here” or like. In my case, there is no such tag across notebook, still no grading, please help and thanks.
Guji

Please click my name and message your notebook as an attachment.

@gujiurban
Please don’t change the notebook at places other than where indicated.
Here are a few changes that could’ve caused the grader to fail your submission:

1. Adding import statement from tfx.components import CsvExampleGen
  2. Creating a new cell for running the context.
  3. Adding additional print statements. !ls {train_uri}

These are the errors in your notebook:

1. preprocessing_fn:
    a. There is a bug in populating outputs for _VOCAB_FEATURE_KEYS.
    b. When you are asked to keep _CATEGORICAL_FEATURE_KEYS the same, it means that the output for the feature is the same as input. Don’t set it to None.
    c. The expression tf.greater has a bug.
  2. Exercise 7 is not done. See this comment: # Instantiate the Transform component

I recommend you reset the workspace and fill the correct code where required.

Hi ,
Thanks for your help, would you please advise how to reset the workspace? I know how to roll the notebook back to the original one, but not resetting workspace, would you please help ? Thanks

Please see the section Refresh your Lab Workspace in this link.

Yes, I did this already as the refresh. but still had trouble getting my submission graded. I did another submission 6 hours ago, but nothing got graded after refresh. This time I did not add any additional cells or lines. Please advise. thanks

Please click my name and message your notebook as an attachment.

Thanks, it’s the solution, it’s written in the week1 assignment, and thanks for sharing the link

You’re welcome. For others reading this thread, see this thread on submitting for partial grading.