C3_W2_Exercise2

Although I have passed padding=“post”, I have the following error. Any advice?

Hi @pongyuenlam

The test where it shows you failed one test mentions you need to pass the argument padding=‘post’

So for code line
Pad the elements (YOU HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTION TO MENTION PADDING AS POST)

THIS HAS BEEN ALSO MENTIONED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE THE GRADE CELL, I have mentioned before too, whenever you come across an error try looking into instructions before the grade cells or other non-grade cell.

See the below highlighted statement for padding :point_down:

You are suppose to use below tf function for the code line mentioned which shows which all parameters need to be included

Note the value is not suppose to be 0 as per the instructions from the assignment as mentioned you will pad the vectorized labels with the value -1.

Regards
DP

1 Like

@Deepti_Prasad Thanks for your advice. I have already specified padding=“post” in my first post of this topic, but I still got the error that “Wrong output. Please review your code. Remember to pass the argument padding = ‘post’” mentioned in the first post of this topic. You are right in pointing out that “the value is not suppose to be 0 and I should pad the vectorized labels with the value -1”. After I have put value=-1, I can pass all tests of this exercise now.