C3_W2-"no service control policy allows the application-autoscaling"

Errors occur at section “4. Configure one variant to autoscale” with functions autoscale.register_scalable_target, autoscale.describe_scalable_targets and autoscale.put_scaling_policy with the next message:

ClientError: An error occurred (AccessDeniedException) when calling the DescribeScalableTargets operation: User: arn:aws:sts::072142032398:assumed-role/sagemaker-studio-vpc-firewall-us-east-1-sagemaker-execution-role/SageMaker is not authorized to perform: application-autoscaling:DescribeScalableTargets on resource: arn:aws:application-autoscaling:us-east-1:072142032398:scalable-target/* because no service control policy allows the application-autoscaling:DescribeScalableTargets action

I’m facing similar error. In my case it is error while calling the RegisterScalableTarget operation.

Full error description:

ClientError: An error occurred (AccessDeniedException) when calling the RegisterScalableTarget operation: User: arn:aws:sts::721603289950:assumed-role/sagemaker-studio-vpc-firewall-us-east-1-sagemaker-execution-role/SageMaker is not authorized to perform: application-autoscaling:RegisterScalableTarget on resource: arn:aws:application-autoscaling:us-east-1:721603289950:scalable-target/* because no service control policy allows the application-autoscaling:RegisterScalableTarget action

I am also getting the same error