C3W3 Ex1 no points

I am getting 0 points in the grader for EX1, it looks correct to me:

print(create_user_pool_response[‘UserPool’].keys())

dict_keys([‘Id’, ‘Name’, ‘Policies’, ‘LambdaConfig’, ‘LastModifiedDate’, ‘CreationDate’, ‘SchemaAttributes’, ‘VerificationMessageTemplate’, ‘MfaConfiguration’, ‘EstimatedNumberOfUsers’, ‘EmailConfiguration’, ‘AdminCreateUserConfig’, ‘Arn’])

BEGIN SOLUTION - DO NOT delete this comment for grading purposes

user_pool_name = create_user_pool_response[‘UserPool’][‘Name’] # Replace all None

END SOLUTION - DO NOT delete this comment for grading purposes

print(‘Amazon Cognito user pool name: {}’.format(user_pool_name))

Amazon Cognito user pool name: groundtruth-user-pool-1628427762

Hello @Pejhan,

It seems like your answer is correct. Can you please share the print screen of your submission report?

Please make sure that your assignment was saved and uploaded before you submit your assignment .

Best regards,

Hi @Pejhan,

Thanks for your sharing. Can you please send me the lab item link and the AWS Account number? Then I will report your problem to the team.

Best regards,

@Pejhan could you please try to do the following steps:

• save the notebook with the save button,
  • run the last cell again,
  • submit the assignment again.

If that won’t help, please send the notebook to the email elena.sanina@deeplearning.ai

Thank you!

https://console.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/home?region=us-east-1#/studio/d-fuouoy7vomjp

I just sent you the notebook

Thank you @Pejhan , I received it.

In the Exercise 2:
user_pool_id should be passed

In the Exercise 3 it was passed correctly, but according to the instructions user_pool_id variable should be passed. We understand that certain tasks can be complete in different ways, but we are trying to guide the learners to get the best coding practices.

Please check the grading results, see where are the problems and the submission feedback.

Hope it helps! Let us know please if there are any issues.

@elena.sanina@deeplearning.ai ok it is working now thanks so much for your help

1 Like