C3W3 - Grader fails: Unable to locate credentials

The grader fails to grade my submitted lab - the Submission Report ends with “Unable to locate credentials” (see below).

This problem has popped up in other assignments throughout the three courses, but I have always overcome it by either restarting the notebook kernel or adding a ~/.aws/credentials file and resubmitting. Neither of these solutions is working for me this time.

I find myself extremely frustrated - I’ve wasted many hours trying to submit this final lab of the specialization!

Does anyone have a solution?

[Executed at: Sat Jan 1 18:04:33 PST 2022]

========================================================================================================================
Test 1 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 2 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 3 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 4 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 5 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 6 failed: There is a problem with the SageMaker client. Check if the lab is started. Please try again.
Test 7 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 8 failed: There is a problem with the SageMaker client. Check if the lab is started. Please try again.
Test 9 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 10 failed: There is a problem with the SageMaker client. Check if the lab is started. Please try again.
Test 11 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 12 failed: There is a problem with the SageMaker client. Check if the lab is started. Please try again.
Test 13 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 14 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 15 failed: There is a problem with the SageMaker client. Check if the lab is started. Please try again.

Unable to locate credentials. You can configure credentials by running “aws configure”.

Hello Ayazs,
Do you still need help with this ?