C3W3 problen to deploy TFJOB

Hello,

im having some troubles deploying tfjob in the lab Distributed Multi-worker TensorFlow Training on Kubernetes of the C3W3.

i´m getting this message

error: resource mapping not found for name: "tfjobs.kubeflow.org" namespace: "" from "tf-training/tf-job-crds/base": no matches for kind "CustomResourceDefinition" in version "apiextensions.k8s.io/v1beta1"
ensure CRDs are installed first

when i run this code kubectl apply --kustomize tf-training/tf-job-crds/base

Hello @Juan_Augusto_Tissone
Kindly move your post under respective course and week so that mentors and other fellow learners can help you. Use :pencil2: next to the title of the post to do that

Hi Juan! I redirected your post to the correct category so the mentors can see your query. But as Jenitta mentioned, please do check this when creating a new topic. That will keep the forums more organized and you will also get help more quickly. Thank you!

Hello again Juan. It seems you already had a workaround based on your post here. Thank you for sharing that! I tried running the lab just now and couldn’t replicate the issue. The commands ran as expected. Will observe this for other learners and would recommend your solution in case they ran into something similar. Thanks again!