C3W3 Unable to open the training

Hi,

The training “Distributed Multi-worker TensorFlow Training on Kubernetes” is currently not available and it says that

Assessments Overdue: You can still pass. You need to pass these assessments before the end date on August 4, 11:59 PM CDT

What should I do. I am not sure when it will be available and I am not even sure if it will work correctly by following the commands because I already failed creating clusters multiple times with cluster version of 1.21, 1.22, and 1.26.

Waiting for appropriate response.

I have the same issue.

+1, same issue, lab still unavailable.

Hello all,
At the moment, our partner is working on some errors in the lab. Therefore, the labs are temporarily unavailable. You can follow this topic for future updates. In the mean times, you can contact Coursera to deactivate your subscriptions until the matter is solved.

Hope it helps,
Vy

Hi @Th_o_Vy_Le_Nguy_n

I’d like to kindly request you to escalate this issue, as this issue hasn’t been resolved in an efficient manner, and is negatively affecting us (and our experience from the course, deeplearning.ai and Coursera).

Having finished all our other assignments, we’ve been held unable to receive our certificate and continue as expected, with our specialization. It also costs us money, as we have to pay Coursera on a monthly basis, and many of us don’t have the time to wait for this to get resolved (without even knowing when).

Can you please escalate this issue, so it gets resolved ASAP? e.g.

a) The assignment is immediately marked as not-required
b) the problem is solved within the next hours

Thanks for your understanding and collaboration!

Ivan Diaz

Hi @phi.designer,
Thank you for your suggestion, I’ve notified the staff. We have also contacted Coursera about this urgency. At the moment, we have a temporary lab for learners. Please kindly follow this topic as any future update will be posted there.

We understand your frustration and we are constantly trying to find solutions for the labs.
Best regards,
Vy