C3W4 Assignment - Can't check my progress

Hi! I’m having problems when trying to check my progress right after I clone the repo. For some reason the autograder thinks I did not even create the jupyter notebook:

Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks!

I’m having this same problem as well. I have run the lab to completion, but it still hasn’t registered that I have launched the notebook

I am also facing the same issue. It did throw warning to create instance in specific zone. I did that also but that also didn’t resolved the issue.
I have consumed first full hour for this lab and then launched it again for another hour. In that also the same issue persist.

same here quite annoying

I also meet same problem. Please help us.

yeah… i guess nobody cares… the money has been paid, right?

I found this issue too. I kept trying until no quota left (“Sorry, your quota has been exceeded for this lab”). I contacted Qwiklabs support and told them about lab assessment problem and my quota. They reset my quota for the lab, but after I tried again, the lab assessment still didn’t work yet.

I have reached out to quiklabs supports and they are looking into the issue. The support person responded over email to me this morning with:

I want to inform you that we have a technical issue with the lab "Identifying Bias in Mortgage Data using Cloud AI Platform and the What-if Tool ". I’ve escalated this issue further to our technical team who will test & fix the issue asap. We will keep you updated about the progress.

I am having the same problem. I hope they can fix it.

Same problem here. Hope they fix it soon.

Hi everyone! We are investigating this issue. Please monitor this other thread for updates. Thank you for reporting!