C4W3 Lab1: TFX on Google Cloud AI Platform Pipelines

I was not able to create pipeline. Here is the error message when I clicked the create new instances:
"You do not have permission to view this project. "

I read another post which is resolved because the user used his/her personal account. However, it is not the same case on my side and I used my student account.

Hi! Did you do this in an Incognito/private browsing session? I found that this is usually a better approach. If you do it from your normal browsing session, some of the pop-ups you generate while using GCP will cause the account to switch automatically without any prompt at all. Please check that all GCP windows related to the lab are logged into the student account given to you by Qwiklabs. You can do so by clicking the profile icon on the upper right:

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 8.46.35 PM

Also something to note on your next attempt, some learners have reported an issue when creating a run. If you also encounter it, please see the fix here.

Hope this helps!

Getting this error on C4W3 lab : Task 6

student_01_e8b7ec3e009f@cloudshell:~/tfserving-canary (qwiklabs-gcp-02-8893760c8806)$ kubectl apply -f tf-serving/deployment-resnet50.yaml
error: error parsing tf-serving/deployment-resnet50.yaml: error converting YAML to JSON: yaml: line 37: did not find expected key