Can not go into the aws service when tried the 2nd time

Dear mentors, i passed my time limit of the 1st time of doing lab assignment of C2-W3, and forgot to do the submission before the time limit. when i wanted to try the lab assignment the 2nd time, after i clicked the “AWS” green dot icon, the system kept saying “The credentials in your login link were invalid. Please contact your administrator.”. I have followed the instruction: clicked “log out”, closed the window, the clicked “AWS” green dot icon again, but still encounterred the same error msg “The credentials in your login link were invalid. Please contact your administrator.”. Looked forward to your support so that i can tried the c2-w3 assignment again. thx!

i noted this “After the expiration the current AWS account will go through a cleanup procedure (which will take up to 25 minutes), then the access to the new account will take longer (up to 20 minutes) and your previous work will not be saved.”. Maybe i will just to wait for longer to do my 2nd try?

1 Like

you can reopen the same file by clicking on the lab link in coursera a different lab access link will be given, it gives you new credentials and if you have saved your notebook then everything should work

If you delete the session history in your browser settings and try again, it may work.

Mentors, I am having same issue. I started PDS C2W1 project earlier today … when I try now to re-launch the Vocareum lab, I get an “AWS Sign In Error … credentials in login link were invalid … contact administrator”

I can complete the lab assignment in the 2nd day. Think just need to wait a bit longer, or use another pc.