Cannot enroll the specialization on iOS

Sorry, I don’t know how to put my question in an appropriate category, but I think the Resources category is the best place for me to ask.

I had enrolled in 2 specializations from DeepLearningAI with Apple Subscription, but I cannot make enrollment for this specialization.

When do you open this enrollment option via Apple Store? I only can purchase the courses by this method.

Hi! Thank you for reporting. I’ll forward this to Coursera and will update you asap. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hello again! Just got an update from the team. This seems to be an in-app purchase backend issue for mobile learners and they have escalated it with Apple for support. In the meantime, if you want to enroll using Apple Pay, they advise trying it via a browser session. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks for your support. Currently, Apple Pay is not available in my country, Vietnam. So I still wait until an in-app purchase problem is fixed.

I have an incomplete specialization, I will enroll again after finishing current courses. (after 2-3 weeks)

Copy. Thank you for your patience!

Hi, the enrollment is available on my iPhone, so I have enrolled MLOps specialization. Thank you for your help.