Code seems to be correct and am unable to reset notebook

Hi,
I read the pinned article on resetting the environment. In assignment 2 of regularization, the two embedded videos don’t load… and I’m 99.9999% sure my code is corrected but it still produces failed test.
I tried rebooting the lab, but could not find how to load the lab a fresh as indicated as something to be done in the troubleshooting.
Should I post my code here to see if there is a mistake in it? Or how to proceed?

Thanks,
Shai

Hello!

What error do you see when you load those two videos and the test failed?

Same for the other video.

Here is the error for exercise 6.1:

A3 = [[0.49683389 0.05332327 0.04565099 0.01446893 0.49683389]]
 1  Tests passed
 1  Tests failed
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
AssertionError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-13-e1ef7957fb23> in <module>
      4 print ("A3 = " + str(A3))
----> 6 forward_propagation_with_dropout_test(forward_propagation_with_dropout)

~/work/release/W1A2/public_tests.py in forward_propagation_with_dropout_test(target)
    166     ]
--> 168     multiple_test(test_cases, target)
    170 def backward_propagation_with_dropout_test(target):

/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dlai_tools/testing_utils.py in multiple_test(test_cases, target)
    162         print('\033[91m', len(test_cases) - success, " Tests failed")
    163         raise AssertionError(
--> 164             "Not all tests were passed for {}. Check your equations and avoid using global variables inside the function.".format(target.__name__))

AssertionError: Not all tests were passed for forward_propagation_with_dropout. Check your equations and avoid using global variables inside the function.

Thanks for the quick response!

For video, try clearing the browser cache, incognito, and any other browser and see if it works.

For test failure, your implementation of forward_propagation_with_dropout is not correct. Double-check your code and instructions.

Thanks!
On a different browser the content loaded.
Found my error- was using normal distribution for the dropout mask matrix instead of uniform distribution.

I am glad you resolved the issue…