Course 1, Week 4 Lab not starting

Hello! I am unable to get into my lab for 5 days now, it says that my “account is still in clean up”. As it states that clean-up is up to 25 minutes, not 5 days. Can someone please help so I can complete this week’s assignment?

Hi @Amy_Nic,

I have not come across this issue until now, will forward the issue to the team.

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

Thank you @sriharsha0806 I have reported the issue to the Vocareum technical team and will keep you updated.

Kind regards,
Elena

Dear @Amy_Nic,

could you please send us the full link to the lab (it will be similar to this):
https://labs.vocareum.com/main/main.php?m=clabide&mode=s&asnid=406378&stepid=406379&ownerid=1037611&permit=7&tide=1&version=0

Thank you!

https://labs.vocareum.com/main/main.php?m=clabide&mode=s&asnid=406815&stepid=406816&hideNavBar=1

Thank you @Amy_Nic . Could you please send me your Coursera user email - either in private message or via email elena.sanina@deeplearning.ai

It will help us to work out the problem.

Hello @Elena_Sanina. Are there any updates? I am still unable to conduct my lab. It’s been over a week.

Sorry for the inconvenience Amy! Technical team is still investigating the issue. Hope it will be resolved soon and I’ll keep you posted.

@Amy_Nic could you please try again - it should be fixed now. Let us know how it goes. Thank you!

@esanina yes it’s working. Thank you.

1 Like

@esanina I’m having the same issue where AWS hasn’t finished starting up after more than 1 hr 30 min. I’ve tried waiting four hours and using a different browser, but neither worked. Could I get the same fix you gave Amy?

My lab URL is https://labs.vocareum.com/main/main.php?m=clabide&mode=s&asnid=406815&stepid=406816&hideNavBar=1.

@pbangayan thank you for the message. Please try again and let me know how it goes, it should work now.

@esanina: Thank you, the lab does start up now. But I am getting the message below in my submission report even though I didn’t make changes to the BEGIN SOLUTION and END SOLUTION comments in the notebook. Any advice on how to proceed from here?

[Executed at: Mon Jan 3 7:57:19 PST 2022]

========================================================================================================================
Test 1 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 2 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 3 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 4 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 5 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 6 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 7 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 8 failed: There was a problem grading your submission. Please try again.
Test 9 failed: There is a problem with the SageMaker client. Check if the Lab is started. Please try again.

Could you please try to download the notebook again via the System Terminal, open it, run a few first cells, then the last cell and try to submit it again?

1 Like

@esanina: I didn’t see this message in time, and in any case, I didn’t download the notebook. Instead, after a few (10) hours, I started up the lab again re-ran the whole notebook, and successfully submitted!

Thank you for your assistance!

1 Like