Course 1 Week1 - Errors when submitting

I am getting the following errors when submitting the program for Course 1 Week1.

Executed at: Wed Nov 17 13:39:23 PST 2021]

========================================================================================================================
Test 1 passed: Created S3 bucket sagemaker-us-east-1-910691720919 for account 910691720919.
Test 2 failed: The command ‘aws s3 ls’ was not correctly used to view the dataset files in the S3 bucket. Please try again.
Test 3 failed: There was some problem with the data registration using the wr.catalog.create_csv_table function. Please try again.
Test 4 passed: Created table reviews in the AWS Glue Database dsoaws_deep_learning.
Test 5 failed: SQL query was not correctly used to find the total number of the reviews by category. Please try again.
Test 6 failed: Please make sure that ‘### BEGIN SOLUTION’ and ‘### END SOLUTION’ comments remain unchanged for grading purposes. Please try again.
Test 7 passed: Uploaded four visualization plots into the S3 Bucket sagemaker-us-east-1-910691720919 for account 910691720919.
Test 8 passed: There was no problem found with the notebook syntax.

I have been running the code cell by cell and the program is not giving any explicit errors.
Just to go through a few errors:

The aws s3 ls command was not correctly used to view the data set.
The runs without error. It returns the file id and I can display the contents when running the next cell.

The SQL query was not correctly used to find the total number of the reviews by category.
After running the SQL comment, the output is the same as the sample output shown above.

The only error I am getting is: ERROR WHEN VIEWING THE QUERY

aws-athena-query-results-<bound method Session.account_id of <sagemaker.session.Session object at 0x7f213487a190>>-us-east-1

The bucket “aws-athena-query-results-<bound method Session.account_id of <sagemaker.session.Session object at 0x7f213487a190>>-us-east-1” was not found.

Yet the query is present in the S3 bucket.

I have not changed the BEGIN SOULTION and END SOLUTION

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you,

Neil A

Hi there the reason why the cell hasn’t shown an error in execution and error while uploading might be due to syntax in the grader there are certain format in which the operations are to be performed like if u place double quotes in place of single or other so i request you to go throught this.

Hope this resolves your issues.

Khushwanth