Course 2 Week 1 Assignment Exercise 8

In the function modify_domain_of_features, I modified the order of the parameters features_list and schema. This is because the tfdv.set_domain will accept the parameter in a different order than what was originally written in the notebook. I was able to get the expected output after doing this. However, in the score, it shows 0/10.

The details in the submission page showed as:
There was a problem grading your submission. Check stderr for more details.

How do I know which part did I do incorrectly? The test code shows the correct output.

Hi Joel! Did you add any new cells in the notebook while debugging? In some cases, that causes this error to appear. Also please check that you’ve cleared all tips here before resubmitting: Assignment Troubleshooting Tips . Hope this helps!

Thanks for your reply, Chris. Yes, I added a new cell while debugging. But I removed it after I debug. The deadline of my submission has already passed, and I can no longer re-submit. I was able to clear the assignment but I was wondering if the score is already final? It won’t matter now but it might matter during the calculation of the score of the whole course.