Disappointing performance of the new methods on 10-K of P&G

I used the 10-K of P&G as source text and I asked the model to summarize the performance of the business lines. The BASIC RAG RETRIEVAL responded to the question. The other two more advanced methods failed to respond. The model claimed that there is no relevant information in the text. When inquired again the model provided information about the company as whole.

response = query_engine.query(
    "Summarize the performance of the business lines"
)
print(str(response))

The performance of the business lines can be summarized as follows:
- Beauty segment: Net sales increased by 3% in the three-month period and remained unchanged in the nine-month period. The increase in net sales was primarily driven by higher pricing and an increase in unit volume, partially offset by unfavorable foreign exchange and mix. Organic sales increased by 7% in the three-month period. Global market share of the Beauty segment increased by 0.3 points.
- Grooming segment: Net sales increased by 1% in the three-month period and decreased by 4% in the nine-month period. The increase in net sales was driven by higher pricing, while the decrease in net sales was primarily due to unfavorable foreign exchange. Net earnings increased by 6% in the three-month period and decreased by 6% in the nine-month period.
- Health Care segment: Net sales increased by 6% in the three-month period and 4% in the nine-month period. The increase in net sales was driven by higher pricing and an increase in unit volume. Net earnings increased by 8% in the three-month period and 6% in the nine-month period.
- Fabric & Home Care segment: Net sales increased by 5% in the three-month period and 2% in the nine-month period. The increase in net sales was driven by higher pricing and an increase in unit volume. Net earnings increased by 21% in both the three-month and nine-month periods.
- Baby, Feminine & Family Care segment: Net sales increased by 3% in the three-month period and 1% in the nine-month period. The increase in net sales was driven by higher pricing. Net earnings increased by 11% in both the three-month and nine-month periods.
window_response = sentence_window_engine.query(
    "Summarize the performance of the business lines"
)
print(str(window_response))

The performance of the business lines is not mentioned in the given context information.

auto_merging_response = automerging_query_engine.query(
    '''
    I asked you to summarize the performance of the business lines of Procter and Gamble based on the 10-K text.

Your reply was:

"The net earnings attributable to Procter & Gamble decreased by $421 million, or 4%, compared to the prior year period.
    Diluted net earnings per share also decreased by 1% to $4.53. However, the company's operating cash flow was $11.5 billion.
    Additionally, foreign exchange had a negative impact of approximately $309 million on net earnings for the quarter. 
    Despite this, net earnings attributable to Procter & Gamble increased by $42 million, or 1%, to $3.4 billion for the quarter. 
    Diluted net earnings per share also increased by 3% to $1.37."

You provided information about the company as a whole.  I am asking information on the specific business lines of the
    company, such as beauty products, health products etc.  The 10-K text to which you have access has sections analyzing 
    the performance of each business line.  Consult these sections and reply

'''
)
print(str(auto_merging_response))

I apologize for the confusion. Unfortunately, the provided context information does not include any specific sections analyzing the performance of each business line of Procter & Gamble. The information provided in the context is focused on overall financial performance, such as net earnings, diluted net earnings per share, and gross margin. If you require specific information about the performance of individual business lines, I would recommend referring to the relevant sections in the 10-K document directly.