Grader Error: Grader feedback not found in C3W1

Same here,
I am not using the output_dir_expand global variable. May lab id is : frumrvkc

Can anyone help me out? I can’t seem to solve the error.
MY lab id: nobcfkii

Hi @Aryan_Blouria,

Please make sure you are not using any global variables within your functions.

Cheers,
Mubsi

Hi @Mubsi,

I have the same problem.
I checked and I do not use a global variable. Would you plz check that for me? Thanks in advance.
My lab id is: pxwtjzaj

Hi @Samira_Ghodratnama,

Do you still need help with this ?

Best,
Mubsi

Hi @Mubsi,

Yes, unfortunately. I have passed all the courses except this course because of this assignment.

Best,
Samira

Hi @Mubsi, I have the same problem. I didn’t use ‘output_dir_expand’ in the function and passed all the tests but got grader feedback not found error. I would appreciate if you look into this. Lab id:exgqwkzl

All the best

Hi @k_b,

Please make sure you are not using any global variables within your functions.

Cheers,
Mubsi

Dear @Mubsi, I looked into each one of them, but I couldn’t find what I am missing? All of the tests passed and should be full point at the end.

I am not even asking, why at the beginning, evaluation didn’t give us a feedback or why we are dealing with this ‘meaningless’ technical glitch.

I would appreciate, if you provide more specific feedback.

Thanks for your time and understanding on this matter.

Lab id:exgqwkzl

All the best

Hi @k_b,

Try now and let me know.

Thanks,
Mubsi

Hi @Samira_Ghodratnama,

Try now and let me know.

Thanks,
Mubsi

Dear @Mubsi,

No chance, same error message
Any help on this regard is appreciated.

Hi @Mubsi,

Not fixed, same problem :frowning:

Best,
Samira

Dear @Mubsi or any other mentor /instructor,

I would appreciate, if you look in the discussion and kindly give any guidance and if it is possible, fix the glitch in the grade system.

I checked every questions and re-started kernel numerous times and no chance to pass Grader Error at the end.

Lab number : exgqwkzl

Dear @Samira_Ghodratnama, based on the discussion, you have the same problem. Have you had any chance to find the solution for this problem?

All the best

Dear @Mubsi,

Could you please help me find the problem. My Lab ID is zzwjcjpc. I have checked several times and I am not able to identify where I am using global variables.

Would greatly appreciate your help.

Best,
Shanup

Hi @k_b,

No :frowning: It’s very frustrating. I have finished all the courses, except this course due to this assignment. I have been trying for more than 3 weeks. I had to subscribe for one more month just because of this assignment to get the certificate of specialization.

Dear @Mubsi, would you please help us to pass this assignment? Thanks in advance.

Lab ID: pxwtjzaj

Dear @Samira_Ghodratnama ,

Sorry to hear that.

Kindly follow the method mentioned in this link Clean_copy. (Thanks @paulinpaloalto)

I followed exact steps mentioned in the post and after several try it worked out.

Steps:

1. Rename your current notebook.
  2. Open clean version of notebook as mentioned in the link.
  3. Carefully copy everything to the new notebook.

I hope it helps.

All the best.

Thanks very much, @k_b. Finally, I could get my certificate using your solution after one month of trying. Appreciate your help.

Best,
Samira

Hi,

Gentle reminder…

Requesting for help to resolve my case…unable to move ahead.

“Could you please help me find the problem. My Lab ID is zzwjcjpc. I have checked several times and I am not able to identify where I am using global variables.”

Thanks,
Shanup

Hi @shanup,

I looked at your notebook, everything seems to be running fine. Are you still having trouble with the grader ?

Thanks,
Mubsi