Help! ‘LazyCorpusLoader’ object is not callable

I am still facing this issue - I am currently using PyCharm for the homework and I imported the utlis file in PyCharm project. However, when I try to run the code, I get the following error:

Please let me know how I can go about solving this issue.

Appreciate your prompt response.

THanks

Hi @madhurakulkarni,

We know, thanks to the category you have posted in, that you are talking about some notebook from NLP C1 W1. But you haven’t mentioned, for which notebook you are facing this error ? Please share the name and the screenshot of the line of code which gives you this error, in order for anyone to be able to help.

Best,
Mubsi

1 Like

Hi, I am facing this error in section # UNQ_C3 GRADED FUNCTION: extract_features of homework 1.

Since I am not using the jupyter notebook provided by coursera and using pycharm on my own PC, I am getting this Lazy corpus error while fetching tweets from the .json file. Here is the screenshot of the code and error at the bottom:

Please let me know how I can go about solving this error.

Thanks
Madhura

1 Like

Hi @madhurakulkarni,

Since you are not using the environment provided on Coursera, instead, created your own, there could be a number of issues for this. Majorly being, your package versions might be different than from Coursera. Make sure they are the same.

1 Like

is it possible to let me know which package versions coursera is using for this homework 1?

Thanks
Madhura

1 Like

Hi @Mubsi , I tried matching the package versions in pycharm to the ones which coursera is using, however I am still getting this Lazy Corpus Loader error:

Please let me know how I can go about solving this error.

Thanks
Madhura

1 Like