Hiring Senior DevOps Engineer @ Multiverse Computing: one of the TOP 100 most promising AI companies 2023 in the Quantum AI software category published by CB Insights

I have just joined Multiverse Computing - one of the global leaders in AI & Quantum Software - in the middle of massive #hiring efforts!

Apply in the link if you’re interested: Senior DevOps Engineer

I’ll soon also post on #MachineLearning opportunities (including to my global team - providing relocation package if applicable).

We have big scope in every industry possible leveraging Quantum & AI Tech: LLMs, GANs, Autonomous Vehicles, etc, etc, etc :point_right: in Aerospace, Energy, Manufacturing, Optimizations everywhere…

You will be working alongside world leading experts to build solutions that tackle real life issues. We look for passionate people that want to grow in an ethics driven environment, promoting sustainability and diversity. We aim to continue building our truly inclusive culture - come and join us!

Multiverse Computing in the TOP 100 most promising AI companies 2023 in the Quantum AI software category published by CB Insights. #wearehiring