Lab 1 can't start

After launching app, I can’t start Lab 1.
It showed the error: “Please wait and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.”

Hi! Thank you for reporting and I see you have filled out the form. Hope the lab is working now.

Hi, Chris.favila, my lab is not working when I try again “start lab” button. Please can you help me.
I can not wait any more time.

Hi. Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I don’t have direct access to the labs. Can you let me know what error you’re getting? If it’s account cleanup/deactivation/budget exceeded, kindly fill out the form again so our engineer can take a look. If it’s a Sagemaker domain issue, please monitor this topic. Thanks.

Hi Chris, I’m not sure if it’s the cleanup/deactivation or budget-exceeded issues.
It just shows the error message in the capture: “Please wait and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.”

Oh I see. That is a new error. Just to make sure before we escalate: Are you using a company laptop or connecting to a network at your workplace? If so, please try using a personal device and network. Also turn off VPN if possible. Then login to Coursera and launch Vocareum. Let me know if the error persists after that. Thanks.