Lab always in Create_Failed State

It’s been about a day where the lab has failed to start.
It’s possible that I’ve run out of credits due to the recent AWS problems.

Can this be looked into?

1 Like

Hi,

Can someone look into fixing my lab?

Thank you

Having the same issue someone really needs to look into this.

The Lab is no longer in Create_Failed State but my Account has been deactivated.

Message: AWS account deactivated at 2021-12-18T09:24:12-08:00

I am facing the same issue for the C1W2 assignment.
AWS account deactivated at 2021-12-18T09:24:05-08:00
@esanina can you help?

@Ankush_Kundaliya Could you please try once more and let me know how it goes. Thank you!

Hi @esanina ,
My C2 W1 assignment is in the deactivated state.
Can you help?

Thank you

@SamReiswig could you please try to access it once more and let me know how it goes? Thank you!

Hi @esanina the lab works now!

Thank you!

@esanina Thanks!! It worked.

Hi @esanina I am getting the following message “Your total lab usage time of 480 minutes has exceeded the total allocated time of 480 minutes” This has happened for lab 2 and 3 where the labs just timeout during the training process.

@Rishabh_Sharma1 thank you for the message, we will be able to adjust it within a few hours.

@Rishabh_Sharma1 could you please try once more and let me know how it goes. Thank you!

Please refresh my lab. I could not access my lab. It’s showing time exceeded 480 mins error.

@Abishek please try once more, it should be fixed now.

I am getting “account is still in cleanup” error when I try to start the lab.

Hi @esanina I was able to open the lab again but after I submitted it the submission report wasn’t being generated so I gave up yesterday. I decided to re-try today but now I am getting this error “Your total lab usage time of 720 minutes has exceeded the total allocated time of 720 minutes”.

@Rishabh_Sharma1 please try again, it should work. Thank you!

Hi @esanina ,

my C1W4 lab is in Create_Failed state.

Thanks

@giulianobertoti it should be fixed now, please try again and let me know how it goes. Thank you!