Lab always in Create_Failed State

@esanina it worked perfectly! Thank you so much for all your support!

1 Like

I got “Your total lab usage time of 480 minutes has exceeded the total allocated time of 480 minutes”. Please help :confused:

@Shubham_Phoolari thank you for the message. Which particular lab (course and week) do you have problems with?

It is the Week 1 of “Practical Data Science” course- Analyze Datasets and Train ML Models using AutoML @esanina

@Shubham_Phoolari thank you for the information. Could you please try again, it should work now.

Hi @esanina, I am having the same issue for C3W3. ‘Your total lab usage time of 480 minutes has exceeded the total allocated time of 480 minutes’. Could you please help fix this issue? Thank you

@AmineBe thank you for the message. Could you please check it again - it should work now.

Thank you @esanina for your answer. However, the lab doesn’t want to start as you can see in the picture. I tried several times but it wouldn’t start. Any ideas on how to fix it?

@AmineBe could you please try again and let me know how it works.

Hi @esanina I am working on the assignment-week 4 of “Analyze datasets and train ML models …” in Practical Data Science Specialization. I am facing this issue when I tried to access the AWS Sagemaker “The credentials in your login link were invalid. Please contact your administrator”. Could you please help me fix this?

@Shubham_Phoolari thank you for the message. Could you please try again - it should work now.

Hello @esanina

My C1W1 lab is in Create_Failed state mode. It has been one day since I start receiving the error message.

Could you please help fix this issue?

Thank you in advance

@Haftamu_Hailu_Tefera thank you for the message. Could you please try again - it should work now.

Hello @esanina thank you for your quick response. I am still facing the same issue.

Hello @esanina, I have tried to start the lab several times, however, I could not able to start it. Any ideas on how to fix it, please? I badly need to finish the courses because I am using many foundational things from the course for my thesis work.

@Haftamu_Hailu_Tefera I have refreshed it again for you, could you please try again. If there is still a problem, could you please confirm your coursera email in a private message. Thank you!

I also can open the lab now

Hi @esanina ,

I have error with exceeding limit. Here is my notebook url: https://labs.vocareum.com/main/main.php?m=clabide&mode=s&asnid=406378&stepid=406379&hideNavBar=1 . Please help to reset the limit.
Thank you