MLOps learning

Hello, community. What would be your recommendations to learn about MLOps?
Many thanks,

Hi @mandreu

I guess you are currently taking this course, right?

Would recommend to finalise the course and study the valuable resources that you can find here: https://community.deeplearning.ai/c/machine-learning-engineering-for-production/mlep-resources/35

Practice is key. So applying the learned concept on real world problems will be the decisive step that I recommend.

Best regards
Christian

1 Like

Hi @mandreu,
MLOps basically will teach you about the comprehensive process of ML development. Instead of just building machine learning models, you also learn how to deploy, maintain, and finetune the model like in real life. I suggested completing the courses and checking out the additional materials first. Afterward, you can try developing an AI application in real life.

O’Reilly has a great number of books about machine learning and deep learning for various levels and career paths (from academic to business):

• Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition

If you want to practice developing Machine Learning models or projects, Kaggle is an excellent place to start and find valuable datasets. You can also participate in competitions to improve your skills.

Once you think that the model is mature, you can deploy it on various hosting platforms

Overall, MLOps is almost like DevOps but with Machine Learning.

Hopes it helps,
Vy

1 Like

Oh, perfect I did not see that course on the platform. Many thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks for the details :slight_smile: