PDS COURSE 1 - W1 - lab limit exceeded

My lab usage limit has been exceeded and I am also getting same error as others. I posted the same problem here.

Please help.

@narender I have updated your C1 W1 lab, it should work now.

1 Like

thanks @esanina for help on this.

I tried W1 lab just now I am still seeing same error. Not sure whats missing.

1 Like

@narender Could you please confirm your coursera username / email and send the printscreen of the error you are getting. Thank you!

thanks @esnanina for follow up :slight_smile:

myusername/email is narenderrawal007@gmail.com

Error: Your total lab spend of $21.596308 has exceeded the total budget of $20

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thank you for the details @narender . I made some more adjustments, could you please try again? If that won’t work please send the printscreen of the error.

thanks @esanina, appreciate it.

Error is still same. I am attaching the screenshot of the error. Please look at the bottom right of the screenshot. When I click start lab on top right, the error appears on the right bottom area.

Thanks again for looking in to it and your support. Please let me know if you need more details.

Thank you @narender , I have contacted the technical team regarding this issue

@esanina any updates on this. same problem still.

@narender, apologies for the delay. I have sent another requrest to the technical team.

@esanina Any idea how long its going to take.

Its been more than two weeks and I only subscribed to 3 months plan. Not very happy with slow response. hope you understand that.

@narender could you please try once more - it should work now.

Thanks @esanina , Its up and running now. Any idea how do I know the usage so I can avoid this issue again. this will benefit many of us who are new to lab.

@narender There are budget limitations for the labs. If the budget is exceeded, we have to make a manual review of the case.

Dear @esanina , I have the same issue now (Your total lab spend of $20.277674 has exceeded the total budget of $20)
This is the Week 2 lab from the Course 2. Please see the link the lab:
https://labs.vocareum.com/main/main.php?m=clabide&mode=s&asnid=419807&stepid=419808&hideNavBar=1

This is the last my practice in the Specialization and I can’t start it during 2 weeks already.
i will really appreciate if you could help me :pray: :pray: :pray:

@ludmila thank you for the message. Please try again - it should work now, but it might take a bit of time to access the lab.

Dear @esanina, thank you for your answer! Unfortunatly I get the same error msg: “Your total lab spend of $23.406985 has exceeded the total budget of $20”
My link is: https://labs.vocareum.com/main/main.php?m=clabide&mode=s&asnid=419807&stepid=419808&hideNavBar=1
I very appreciate your help :pray: :pray: :pray:

@ludmila I have made some more adjustments, could you please try again.

YES! Thank you so much, @esanina !!! :pray:

1 Like

Dear @esanina , I have the same issue where my total lab spend exceeds 20$.
This is for Week 3 lab from the Course 1.