Practice Lab Week 1 NN - all tests passed but lab failed (0/100points)

Hi everybody,

I took the practice lab of week 1 two days ago. There was an error message for exercise 1, but the tests worked and all following exercises seemed to deliver a correct result and all tests were passed.

But I still got the result 0/100 points, due to the fact that the compiler could not run. I guess this is the automated response, I asked for help with the grade, but got not (yet) a response.

Anyone had a similar problem? How did you solve it?

I also could not open the file again (that was possible in the practice labs before that)

Thanks for any help!

Please post a screen capture image that shows the “error message for exercise 1”.
Please post a screen capture image that shows the grader’s report message.

I’m not aware of any reason why you would not be able to open the notebook file.

Thank you for your fast reply.
I reopened the notebook and there is still the error message in the first exercise
, but this time the following tests and all exercises do not work properly (which is understandable). When I reran the cells minutes ago, all those cells who were shown with proper results (and tests as passed) now have error messages as outputs. I will retake the lab and figure out the syntax error. I just assumed since the tests were shown as passed two days ago, I would get more than zero points. But I guess they were wrong in the first place and just mistakenly shown as successful…?

Edit: I figured it out. I guess I took the “wrong train”

Thank you for your reply!