Problem with the last exercise

My lab code is yjewakky, and even i trying new codes the error persists.

That error message is telling you that your two_layer_model function is returning more than two return values. The “return” logic was given to you and there should have been no need to change it. If you want to get a clean copy of the notebook and compare what it originally looked like, there is a topic about that on the FAQ Thread.

the system returns this now, what i can do, pls

Are you sure you showed the complete exception trace on that last error. If it is referring to the invocation of two_layer_model, it must mean that one of the return values is “None”. So how could that happen?

i clear my page, started again, put the code that i’m trying and returned this message and don’t know what are happening, this message is new… maybe can be because i put # before the code

i tried again and now, show a new message…

i do not know if is interesting but my lab code is yjewakky

That does not do me any good. I cannot see your notebook. Only the course staff can do that.

That train_x not defined error probably just means you have not run the previous cells in the notebook. Try “Cell → Run All Above” and then run the two_layer_model test.

tks for the help, now, returns for the first message…

That train_x not defined error probably just means you have not run the previous cells in the notebook. Try “Cell → Run All Above” and then run the two_layer_model test.
[/quote]

Well, I told you what to look at to diagnose that error.

1 Like

the crazyness is the fact that the rest of the code run normally, other thing is if i put my code in other cell, with all codes together run ok without any problem

1 Like

The error is telling you something very specific. I told you what to look at. Have you looked at the return statement and compared it to the clean copy?

1 Like

thank you so much for the help

check the code that u write in above cell, i also face this problem but when i recheck then i rectified it