QUESTION: How is called the "decorator" or "annotation" used to classify an academic work

At the end of the video on the IMDB dataset, the lecturer displayed this piece of text.
My Python-fu is still evolving, so I apologize in advance if I say something silly. This looks like a decorator in typescript, and I’m not sure what’s the proper name for it.
I’ve seen it used in academics’ signatures or to characterize specific papers or articles online.
What’s the name of this notation, and what is its purpose?

Thanks in advance!

See bibtex

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the explanation.
I appreciate it.