ResourceLimitExceeded - Error

when I do tuner.fit(), I get the following resource limit error -

An error occurred (ResourceLimitExceeded) when calling the CreateHyperParameterTuningJob operation: The account-level service limit ‘ml.c5.9xlarge for training job usage’ is 2 Instances, with current utilization of 2 Instances and a request delta of 2 Instances. Please contact AWS support to request an increase for this limit.

@bagyaboy In the lab account there are some liminations for the number and types of instances you can use. Have you changed any of those parameters?

@esanina Thanks for the reply. Turns out, I stupidly, ran the same cell twice. So, the resources were already allocated AND running. As, there was a limit in place, I could not run any more resources. Deleteing those resources, and restarting the fit, helped me solve the issue.

1 Like

I kind of have the same problem except I can’t seem to be able to select anything else than Python 3 (data science) which is no problem but that I also can’t select anything else ml.t3.medium and this is not the same one that is in the Deploy Model section. It also doesn’t matter if I try to change that. It gives me another error. I’ve deleted the user and run it again. Same problem. I’m not sure what I should do. This is the last assignment and I am trying to finish it before tomorrow. Any ideas would be very much appreciate :smile: