ResourceLimitExceeded error

Hey, people I have a problem in the final week exercise. I am using the Python 3 (Data Science) and ml.t3.medium and can’t select anything else. I get through everything seemingly without an error and then this error hits late in the exercise. I’m at the deploy model stage. This is kind of annoying as there is really nothing left for me to do in the exercise but I still cant finish the course. This is the error message I get:

ResourceLimitExceeded: An error occurred (ResourceLimitExceeded) when calling the CreateEndpoint operation: The account-level service limit ‘Number of instances across active endpoints’ is 2 Instances, with current utilization of 2 Instances and a request delta of 1 Instances. Please contact AWS support to request an increase for this limit.

Hi @BrynjarGeir,

Are you running the code in your own AWS account? I don’t remember in the assignments selecting our own computing instances. Can you let me know the assignment belongs to which week?

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

@sriharsha0806
Hi, for me it shows
The credentials in your login link were invalid. Please contact your administrator.

Hi @priti,

May I know exactly when you are facing this issue? Is it when you are opening vocareum lab session again or when you are running the session? Please post the link to further investigate the issue.

In general, Once the lab starts, it is available for 4 hours. After the expiration, it will take up to 20 min to clean up resources. Then you can start it again anytime(no daily quota), but it will take 10 to 20 mins longer to load.

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

7-8 hr back it shows credentials is invalid , now AWS is yellow

Hi @priti,

In the setup lab instructions, of vocareum, consider step 2 when you are facing the credentials issue.

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

Yeah you were right. As I said it was the last week. I guess at some point I just forget and accidentally signed in as myself. Thank you :slight_smile: