Started Learning Today! Lets Connect

This Journey starting today would be groundbreaking for me as an AI Developer. It is a journey that will open the path for me. I am highly devoted to this framework, it is the beginning of wonders in my life. Please Let’s network, looking for accountability and study partner. If you are up for it, let’s connect right away. Thanks for having me here fam.

Hi @Deloni

Welcome to the community.

It’s fantastic to have you join us on this groundbreaking journey. We’re thrilled to have you here, and we can’t wait to witness the incredible impact you’ll make as an AI Developer. If you ever need any assistance, guidance, or just someone to bounce ideas off, know that you can always count on us. Let’s make this journey unforgettable!

Creating connections and networks within the community is an excellent step towards growth and success. Finding an accountability and study partner can be immensely beneficial as you dive deeper into the world of AI development. We’re here to support you in every step of your journey.

Don’t forget to check our Guidelines to ensure you get the most out of our platform.

Best regards
elirod

Thanks, @elirod I really appreciate it.

1 Like

@Deloni Heyy there i am a newbie and 18years old from india i just started to learn all of this things, and really love to know how would you guide me to have understanding about AI from developer standpoint and also if you would share something valuable. I started learning python recently.
Thank you!
yours truly
Aman

Hey @Deloni! I just recently started this course as well. I currently do python development for data analytics and am looking to land an AI engineer role.
I look forward to connecting with you and anyone else looking to network!

Great, do you Discord?

thanks, do you have Discord?