Week 1 : Lab Register and Visualize dataset not accessible

Can not open the Vocareum lab . Getting following message
This course has ended and no longer accessible
FYI, I registered the course today itself and cant access the lab

Hi @Priyanka_Singh,

Do you need help with this still ?

Best,
Mubsi

I received the below error when trying to list the buckets in S3 for Week1: Lab Register and Visualize dataset. The error did not get registered in the Jupyter lab right hand top button.
I tried to close the lab but the lab continues to run even after I logout and close all the browser tab. Now I have very less time to even reopen the lab and retry
I reopened the Jupyter lab but I still have the same problem, “An error occurred (AccessDenied) when calling the ListBuckets operation: Access Denied”.
I continued to work on other codes and had completed almost 80% when the time has runout and the lab is not accessible now to save or complete the remaining. Can I request for some more time to complete the lab1 and what is the process?

An error occurred (AccessDenied) when calling the ListBuckets operation: Access Denied

Does clicking the start lab button again fix it? I may be wrong but I think it resets your session, and for the future it bumps the time back to 2 hours.

Also, are you in incognito mode?

Yes, I could reopen the lab but couldn’t open the Sagemaker studio. I ensured that popup is not blocked in browser and restarted 5 to 6 times. It showed the below error message, “The JupyterServer app default encountered a problem and was stopped. Restart Now. If you continue to experience issues, please contact Customer Service. Details: InternalFailure”.

I think you edited your answer after I replied earlier. So, you can take the lab again numerous times, you don’t need to request more time or anything like that just hit the start button again, it just won’t have your work from earlier unfortunately.

I don’t have the required permissions to try anything else, but @esanina can try something.

1 Like

@VishuSampath Thank you for the message. Could you please send a printscreen of this? I can’t reproduce the error at the moment.

error image below:

Finally, after multiple errors, I got one chance to start the lab and work but could not complete it and now I’m getting the below message, “Your total lab spend of $26.865066 has exceeded the total budget of $20”

@VishuSampath thank you for the message and sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please let me know which course and lab do you have problems with? In your C1W1 account I don’t see such expenditure.