Week 3: Programming Assignment, 5.1 - Predict Exercise 9

When I attempt to run the test cell that is not editable by students my code achieves the correct answer, Predictions : [[ True False True]], but the test cell throws an error attempting to import a module below the print statement titled hidden_tests (see images below).

Is there a way to fix this error, or can I submit the assignment and receive full credit since my code is correct, but in this exercise I could not get “All Tests Passed!” ?

Hi @etseco,

Can you share your lab ID with me ? In the assignment, when you click the top right “Help” button, a panel will open and your lab ID will be shown at the bottom.

I shall take a look.

Thanks,
Mubsi

Hi @Mubsi,

My lab ID is fiyruxdq

Thanks

@etseco, I am on it.

Hi @etseco,

Thank you for pointing this out. This line of code should not have been present in the assignment.

I have updated the assignment, and copied your original solutions to the new notebook. Everything seems to be running smoothly. You can find your old notebook still present in your workspace with the prefix “old” in its name.

Regards,
Mubsi.

Hi @Mubsi,

It looks like you were able to help @etseco and was hoping you could do the same for me.
I have the same error!

My lab ID is hpaxjrtg

Thanks,
David

It looks like a new version of the notebook has been published which fixes this problem. Just reopen the notebook by clicking “Work in Browser” again and you should see a clean version of the fixed notebook. Then you can “copy/paste” over your solutions from your version.