Week 3; Test 1,2,3,4

please help me out in running these test 1,2,3,4 and I passed test 5,6,7,8,9,10
provide screenshots if any one done these tests

Hi @TharunKommaddi,

To help you better, please post the exercise cell where your test cases failed. From the submission report, I can infer that you wrote the incorrect output path. But what exactly is the mistake while writing the output path, I do not know. Happy learning.

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

Exercises 1, 2, 3, 4 are not working and I replaced some other text in that but it is not working.

Hi @TharunKommaddi ,

My understanding is that you are replacing the None with appropriate keywords in the exercises and it is not working. May I know what are the keywords you are replacing or the errors in the cells producing when you filled the keywords?

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

I’m not getting any errors but I’m not getting marks.

Daar Sir

Please try to help me what to place in the code.

Hi @TharunKommaddi,

Let’s start with Exercise 1, What are the variables names you think should be replace None and why?

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

1 Like

The target attribute is ‘sentiment’ that we have to classify
base job name is the name that i kept for the autopilot i.e auto_ml_job_name
output path is data path that i kept of autopilot

Hi @TharunKommaddi,

Everything seems to be correct, I do not know the test cases, may be you need to replace the path value for output path with variable name.

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

Hallo SriHarsha,

I tried with path and I tried with variables also but it is now giving me credit and I tried all combinations. So please help me in giving picture code for it

Thanking you
Tharun Kommaddi

Hi @TharunKommaddi,

what is the variable name you have provided for the output path?

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

I sent picture in discourse and I kept model output something

Hi @TharunKommaddi,

I am asking you to provide the variable name of the output path. In the discourse picture, you provided an output path not a variable name. You mentioned you kept model output something, what is that something?

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

Hallo SriHarsha,

Variable name that I kept for output is ‘model_output_s3_uri’

Hi @TharunKommaddi ;

If you are still getting 0 for this exercise, Kindly attach the screenshot of the output of the cell with “print(model_output_s3_uri)” statement.

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

Hi @TharunKommaddi,

Just a quick check. Are you putting the variable name in quotation marks?

I mean, is your input ‘model_output_s3_uri’ or simply model_output_s3_uri

Regards,
Sebastián

Hi Sebastian

Yeah I tried every possible combinations but none of them is working and sorry to tell that.

Thanking you
Tharun Kommaddi

If you are just trying random combinations maybe take a python course to freshen up on it. Just food for thought

1 Like