Week 3 TFX on Google Cloud AI Platform Pipelines

I was not being able to create pipeline, error message when I click the create new instances:
You do not have permission to view this project

How to proceed?

resolved, since the pop up took my personal gmail account as default.

1 Like

Hi there!

I had the same problem with the access, and now I can’t access to the lab due the following message:

• Your last lab was ended because you did not follow the lab instructions. As a reminder, repeated behavior may result in an account block.

• Sorry, your quota has been exceeded for this lab.

I was following the instructions, but when I was creating the instance for kubeflow in the first steps of the lab, my account seems to be blocked, appearing the messages mentioned before.

What can I do? Is there anybody with the same issue?

Thanks in advance

Hi Victor! Welcome to Discourse! You can ask for an extension by using the Qwiklabs support channels on the upper right. The Chat support is usually very responsive.

On your next attempt, make sure to only use the student credentials given to you so you won’t be mistakenly redirected to your personal account. I find that it is best to do this in an Incognito/private browsing session with your browser so it can only see the credentials given to you by Qwiklabs. It won’t have any other account to switch to. Hope this helps!