Week 4 AWS access

Hi All,

I am getting errors saying all my access are denied to AWS resources…not sure how should I resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Renee

when are you seeing the errors? is this after you open sagemaker studio, or before that, when you are accessing the lab?

1 Like

Hi thank you for your reply. I first clicked ‘Start Lab’ then it gave me some message saying 240 mins in this session. But then the AWS button is green on the top left of the screen, so I clicked into it. That leads me to my AWS instance with all those access denied messages.

I couldn’t start the lab whatsoever.

ok, so possibly another mentor will know a better technical solution to this, but the one time this happened to me, I just had to wait until the lab timed out (in 4 hours) and then try to start it again.

1 Like

I think you are right! I will see how it goes tomorrow ^^

1 Like

Hi @rliu, Thanks for letting us know. if you are facing the same issue again, Please send the lab link. Once the lab starts, it is available for 4 hours. After the expiration it will take up to 20 min to clean up resources. Then you can start it again anytime(no daily quota), but it will take 10 to 20 mins longer to load
75e0f15168a4f25ca4eb8fec0afebe753d0b181a_2_690x69

1 Like

Hi Sriharsha,

I am now facing another issue. Here is the lab link. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Renee

Hi Renee,

I see that @nfolkert already responded to your query in this post. At present, as Nate mentioned the solution is restarting the jupyter kernel. If you are facing this issue repeatedly even after restarting the kernel multiple times, let us know. Happy learning.

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

2 Likes