Week 4 Lab Access Error

Hi All,

I am getting errors saying all my access are denied to AWS resources. I first clicked ‘Start Lab’ then it gave me message that I have 3:59 hours for given session. But then the AWS button is green on the top left part of the screen, so I clicked into it. That leads me to my AWS Management console where I click to Amazon SageMaker. it opens the console with access denied messages:

AccessDeniedException
User: arn:aws:sts::292921904920:assumed-role/voclabs/user1483050=my_name is not authorized to perform: sagemaker:ListEndpoints

AccessDeniedException
User: arn:aws:sts::292921904920:assumed-role/voclabs/user1483050=my_name is not authorized to perform: sagemaker:ListModels

AccessDeniedException
User: arn:aws:sts::292921904920:assumed-role/voclabs/user1483050=my_name is not authorized to perform: sagemaker:ListNotebookInstances

AccessDeniedException
User: arn:aws:sts::292921904920:assumed-role/voclabs/user1483050=my_name is not authorized to perform: sagemaker:ListTrainingJobs

How should I proceed to start working on the lab?
Thank you,
Alex

Hi @PTuT,

It seems you are facing the same issue as mentioned in this post. If you are facing it again, Please send the lab link. Once the lab starts, it is available for 4 hours. After the expiration, it will take up to 20 min to clean up resources. Then you can start it again anytime(no daily quota), but it will take 10 to 20 mins longer to load. Happy learning.

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha
75e0f15168a4f25ca4eb8fec0afebe753d0b181a_2_690x69

Hello,

Thank you for your quick response. Here is the link:
https://labs.vocareum.com/main/main.php?m=clabide&mode=s&asnid=406815&stepid=406816&hideNavBar=1

Is there a way to speed it up so I do not have to wait that long?
Best regards,
Alex

Hi @PTuT ,

I have reported the lab link for further investigation. I will let you know once I receive feedback.

Best Regards,
A. Sriharsha

It still doesn’t work. When I click on [SageMaker Studio] it just puts small circle that is moving around but it doesn’t go to the next step. I let it stay like that for nearly an hour. Please, fix it.

Hello @PTuT ,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing the lab access problem. The issue is under investigation and we will keep you updated.

Kind regards,
Elena
DeepLearning.AI

OK, it finally worked and I finished the lab4. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the note Alex, I am glad it worked. Happy learning!