Week 4 Lab AWS Permission Issue

When trying to start the week 4 lab, I get a permission issue in AWS. This only happened for week 4, all the other labs worked just fine. When I go to sagemaker, and click on “Studio” , I get the following error:

AccessDeniedException

User: arn:aws:sts::276248173123:assumed-role/voclabs/user2312365=Brent_Mundt is not authorized to perform: sagemaker:ListDomains on resource: arn:aws:sagemaker:us-east-1:276248173123:domain/* because no VPC endpoint policy allows the sagemaker:ListDomains action

@bmundt thank you for reporting this. Could you please let me know which course do you have problems with (week 4 can be either in course 1 or course 2)? Also, can I kindly ask you to send a printscreen of the error. Thank you!

I first saw the issue with course " Analyze Datasets and Train ML Models using AutoML" , I also started " Build, Train, and Deploy ML Pipelines using BERT " and am also seeing the same issue with the labs there.

I can’t upload my screenshot of the error, as every time I do so, I just get “Sorry there was an error uploading that file” with every screenshot that I try to use.
But there error is the one I listed in my original post. That’s what I get when I try to go to the sagemaker page and launch the studio.