WEEK3: Error in Test the Model on the Planar Dataset

Hello,
I have passed all the exercises successfully but I have an error in this step " Test the Model on the Planar Dataset". The error message is as follows:

Hi @Yasin_Tadayonrad,

Can you share your lab ID with me ? In the assignment, when you click the top right “Help” button, a panel will open and your lab ID will be shown at the bottom.

I shall take a look.

When you reply back, kindly tag me in the post so that I’m notified.

Thanks,
Mubsi

Hello,

Thank you for your email.
Here is the required code:
xkftavqs

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi @Yasin_Tadayonrad,

In Ex 9 you are passing in t_X, when you should have been passing in the function parameter X.

Kindly refrain from using global variables in the functions.

Best,
Mubsi

Hello,

I can’t make any change in the second cell of Exercise 9 code.

The test cells are purposely made non-modifiable. If the test fails, it’s not a problem with the test: it’s a problem with your code. Changing the test to get around the problem would defeat the purpose.

But in your case the test passes, so there is no problem. If you want to add more print statements to the test to find out more information, you can just insert your own cell right after the test cell with the additional code. Use “Insert → Cell Below” from the notebook toolbar menu. You can even copy the code from the test cell to the new cell and then add things or change it if you like.