What is the next stage beyond generative ai

what is your vision and how to prepare beyond generative ai. we must think about that before learn ai.

My vision is to foster personal growth through inner development and, based on this foundation, to create a better society and future. I aim to utilize AI technology to disseminate insights and wisdom to the next generation. Through this, I seek to convey the values of true happiness and peace to individuals and effect societal change.

In particular, I aspire to contribute to improving the education and environment for children, ensuring they grow up in better conditions. My goal is to help them escape material desires and social pressures, encouraging them to explore their inner selves and discover their true essence. I intend to employ AI technology to implement these values and positively impact people’s lives.

I am committed to achieving personal growth through inner development and leveraging AI technology to make a positive impact on society. With my experience and insights, I will strive to create a better society and future.

I am dedicated to providing better education and environments for children, conveying the values of true happiness and peace through AI, and driving societal change. I will continuously work towards realizing these visions and goals. Thank you.

without obesession based on mathematical and programming knowledge.

2 Likes

Causal AI is the next stage

Generative AI creates the present
Causal AI creates the future

2 Likes

could you tell me more detail about your view?

Descriptive analytics reports what happened in the past

Predictive analytics uses the data of the past to predict the future

Generative AI uses data from the past to create new content in the present

Causal AI analyzes patterns in the past to discover causal relations, then initiate actions that lead to desired outcome. For the record, I just made that up. But if I thought of it no doubt someone somewhere is testing it out.

You can read Judea Pearl for background and theory of causal learning. That part I didn’t make up.

3 Likes

It’s good :+1:

1 Like

tahnks to give me useful information and your view. I’ll learn not only generative ai but also casual ai

without obesession based on mathematical and programming knowledge.

I think the future of AI is far from just the attention mechanism and large number of neurons like it is used today in LLMs. It lies in something like cognitive AI, where the inference process can be geographically identified and the number of neurons can be drastically reduced. The human mind is far more complex than previewing the next word. To mimic it, is necessary to reduce the power consumption and scale of the systems, as their size, mantanining (actually improving) accuracy. We are still a little far from that. But this is the definition of future, right?

1 Like

I have similar aspirations. I agree with your statements’ especially “I am committed to achieving personal growth through inner development and leveraging AI technology to make a positive impact on society. With my experience and insights, I will strive to create a better society and future.” I think anyone who rely on information or communications on the internet should have a similar attitude.