Your lab is starting....Please wait

I am stuck at this loading page for week1 lab. Also the circle next to the AWS is yellow. Screenshot

Wait for 30 minutes then it should turn green.

1 Like

aws sagemaker seems to be slow as well. still waiting after several minutes for studio home page to load.

Hey Nick :slight_smile: thanks for posting. It can often take a long time to load. For me it often took on the scale of 10 minutes. Is this a persistent problem or was this a onetime occurrance?

1 Like

1:30hrs and nothing, come on.

I’m sorry you are having this kind of trouble @Mauricio_Sebastian_V, are only having this problem with this particular exercise or are you having similar problems for all exercises? Was this a onetime occurrence or did you repeatedly have to wait more than 10 minutes? At any given time there might be some problem that causes the waiting to be unlimited (i.e. some problem that means you can’t access and this shouldn’t be happening often) as such but generally shouldn’t take more than about 10 minutes (and hopefully only 2-3 minutes). If this is a persistent problem then please let me know and I will try to get the message along. I’m truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards, Brynjar Geir