About the AI Projects category

Share, ask questions, and give feedback about an AI project that you are building

The AI Projects category is your launchpad for showcasing your creativity and pushing the boundaries of AI. Here’s where you can share your unique brainchild and connect with a vibrant community.

To participate, simply create a post and fill in the following details:

• Project brief: Give us a concise overview of your project, its goals, and what makes it special.
  • Use case: Explain the real-world problem your project addresses and how it can be applied.
  • Languages: List the programming languages and libraries you used to build your project.
  • Products: Mention any specific AI products or tools you incorporated (e.g., TensorFlow, OpenAI GPT-3).
  • Use tags: Categorize your project with relevant keywords for easy discovery (e.g., Natural Language Processing, Robotics, Computer Vision).

This is your platform to:

• Get feedback and insights from fellow AI experts.
  • Spark collaborations and find partners for your projects.
  • Discover potential applications and real-world implementations.
  • Inspire others and contribute to the advancement of AI.

Ready to share your brilliance? Let’s make the AI Projects category a hub of innovation and inspiration!

Additional tips:

• Include pictures, videos, or links to your code repository to bring your project to life.
  • Share your challenges and learning experiences to help others on their AI journey.
  • Be generous with your knowledge and support fellow community members.

Together, let’s unlock the potential of AI and create solutions that transform the world!

10 Likes

Sorry this post is not related to the post but I have been having difficulty posting question at DeepLearning.AI ( it used to work perfectly). Now my post appears faded out once I post and I don’t think anyone can see if cause. Trying to get the attention of staff/tutors.

3 Likes