AI for Medical Diagnosis C1_W3_Assignment new template of def standardize(image) required

I have completed all the C1_W3_Assignment with the exception of def standardize(image) in the Exercise 2 - standardization Because I tried to improve the code of the function many times, I do not remember which places were to be filled . My current solution for this function does not pass some of the tests. This issue is the only thing which is causing all my C1_W3_Assignment to fail. Could you send me a copy of the original code of the def standardize(image) which was the starting point for the exercise with the function, please.

I’ll send you the template via direct message. Please try that and let us know.

Thank you very much, Juan.

Regards,
Krystyna

Absolutely! I hope you can move one with this exercise and complete this assignment!

Glad I could help.

Juan

In case you run into a similar situation in the future, note that there is a generic method to get a “clean” copy of any of the assignments. Here’s a thread from DLS that describes the procedure, but it’s not specific to DLS.

Thank you, Paul, for the information, and the explanation how to get a ‘clean’ copy.

Regards,
Krystyna