AI, my new love!

Hello all! My name is Shae. I’m taking the beginner’s AI course. I’m so excited to be a part of this group! I have no real experience with AI other than being able to converse with them. I have created some great pictures with the help of AI, along with my logo and some content for the website I am creating. I have never really had much trouble getting AI to create what’s in my imagination. The rule I follow is to be as descriptive from every aspect of your imagination. You are starting with a blank slate so to speak. You must tell the AI precisely down to the littlest detail what it is you see in your mind. You also must be grammatically correct in your wording because AI takes and gives you exactly what you’ve written. I have fallen in love with AI’s capabilities. I can discuss any thoughts I may have, and no matter the complexity of it, it can hold its own in the conversation. I see unlimited possibilities with AI. As long as we keep the integrity of its learning as unbiased as possible, and be allowed to grow on its own. AI can help us to solve some of our greatest issues that we as mankind have not yet been able to solve. It’s going to take great effort to get people not to fear AI, which I think will be its’ greatest obstacle and it will hinder our growth as mankind as well. I’m just so excited to see what happens in the near future, and I hope I live long enough to see what happens with AI in the distant future. Thanks. I’m happy to be here.

1 Like