BUilding Generative AI

Hello Good day everyone please in this course the kernel has been showing error, I tried it with different systems. The same thing still occur.
How would I remedy the situation please?

Even I had encountered that error in few short courses and I was told to ignore it. Just make sure to click that not trusted to trusted.

Or @Mubsi if there is a reason for that error please let us know

Thanks.
I clicked on the not trusted it showed the same thing

Hi @Abdulwaliyi,

You can ignore this and there’s no need to click on anything.

As long as you try to run the cells and they run successfully, you can ignore these messages. If you are not able to run the cells, let me know.

Best,
Mubsi

The Gradio pop up for submitting the the text in summarizing for lesson 2 isn’t working. It’s showing error and it isn’t summarizing

Hi @Abdulwaliyi,

Can you share a screenshot ? Thanks

And please tag me when you reply.

Thanks,
Mubsi

@Mubsi


When I run the Gradio too the same thing and the former was showing invalid state.
Thankd

Thanks @Abdulwaliyi, I see what you mean. I’m getting the same error.

I shall report this.

Ok.
Thanks.
Anticipating your response

Thanks @Mubsi

Any solution yet @Mubsi

Not yet.